Swimovate Pro Poolmate Swimming Computer Sports Watch – Black
The Swimovate PoolMate PRO computer sports watch features the functions of the Swimovate PoolMate and allows you to download the swimming session data to a PC (infrared download pod and a USB cable included) for detailed analysis. Its motion sensors automatically monitor the arm movement, recognizing even tumble turns and pushing off the wall. Counting
The Swimovate PoolMate PRO computer sports watch features the functions of the Swimovate PoolMate and allows you to download the swimming session data to a PC (infrared download pod and a USB cable included) for detailed analysis. Its motion sensors automatically monitor the arm movement, recognizing even tumble turns and pushing off the wall. Counting laps, strokes and rest times, it calculates speed, distance, calories and efficiency; all this data is displayed on the watch, but the user can also analyse their performance via the software and plan improvements.
The watch is water resistant up to 50 metres, works with Front Crawl, Back Stroke, Breaststroke and Butterfly, and at any pool longer than 18m. It does not require any calibration and can be set to display the data in metres or yards. The Swimovate PoolMate PRO features the functions of a digital watch: 12/24 hour time, alarm and backlight. The Chrono mode times the user’s running, cycling, openwater swims and triathlons. Statistics are recorded for the whole swimming session and each individual set for more detailed performance analysis. Large memory stores over 100 LOGS to be downloaded to the PC or entered there manually; notes can be added, too. Swims can be graded: Great/Good/OK/Bad. The software features graphical analysis of the swimming session statistics. Best stroke count, fastest times and similar statistics can be viewed at a glance. The user can create separate accounts for different swimmers. Data is saved in the *.csv file format. 1 year warranty is provided for defects in material and workmanship.
- Track your progress on: Laps, Average Strokes, Speed, Distance, Time, Calories, Efficiency
- Infrared link to USB pod, works on PC (WinXP or newer) and Mac
- Works with all major strokes straight out of the box, no calibration required
- Stores over 100 sessions for recall, records individual sets and total session data
- Water resistant to 50m, 24 hour clock and alarm.
- The included software features: Download data from the PoolMate Pro watch or add swims manually
- Filter your swim by stroke type
- Add notes or edit data
- Select any session and examine in detail including individual sets within the swim
- Graphical analysis of your stroke count, times, speed etc – see how they have changed over time
- Multiple swimmer support
- View your fastest times, best stroke count etc at a glance
- Save as .csv file
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.